09:08:39

facedoxx https://t.co/gTIZCeaT5o

image from twitter

🗨️ 3 ♺ 3 🤍 51


09:20:51

coordination problems stemming from the peculiarities of individual egos. what governance system solves this? or at least makes use of it

🗨️ 5 ♺ 0 🤍 11


09:26:40

can everyone get shorter display names with fewer emoji please

🗨️ 7 ♺ 0 🤍 27


09:45:38

This is the type of thing I come to Twitter for

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 8


10:40:10

part of my problem with so-called internet communities is that they tend to make their money by charging new members. which is classic cult / pyramid scheme move. If your community were really creating value, it could pay its members instead of the other way around

🗨️ 6 ♺ 3 🤍 41


10:41:10

Do you have to be 18 to use Twitter? I just did a search for something and received a dick pic

🗨️ 3 ♺ 0 🤍 4


11:20:35

Do I have to start a religion

🗨️ 6 ♺ 0 🤍 18


12:39:21

are you Polyamorous? what age range are you

🗨️ 3 ♺ 0 🤍 7


12:51:42

i was poly throughout my 20s and it was... kind of nice? i think i suffered a lot more than monogs people, but i also learned a lot about other people and what motivates them. would it have been better to just be Single that whole time? hmm

🗨️ 2 ♺ 0 🤍 24


13:46:54

poets wish they had this much brevity and precision https://t.co/UHWrUWXc7b

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 1


13:49:49

I think

🗨️ 14 ♺ 0 🤍 27


13:51:40

The thing is, I essentially was single for much of it. or I was just in unpleasant relationships where everyone was pretending they were okay until they finally revealed they'd been lying the whole time. The trust issues involved alone were crippling to any sense of commitment

🗨️ 1 ♺ 0 🤍 11


13:58:27

This was a beginning of a much more inflammatory tweet but I decided to just send this much instead

🗨️ 1 ♺ 0 🤍 14


14:26:41

when I said my DMs are open I did not mean send nudes

🗨️ 2 ♺ 0 🤍 21


14:31:12

thoughts on the possible dangers of DAOs as money swarms, thread https://t.co/QFmZu1AJHM

🗨️ 2 ♺ 0 🤍 12


14:49:08

wait did i just invent Q*anon

🗨️ 1 ♺ 0 🤍 7


14:49:37

shit that's not how the * thing works

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 2


14:59:43

starting a secret society to give people ego death as a service. join now

🗨️ 11 ♺ 2 🤍 54


15:03:05

the re-enchantment of the world needs to stop. shit is enchanted enough

🗨️ 1 ♺ 1 🤍 19


15:13:55

The danger of showing people the moon is that they will think you are the moon. starting a cult is our local minimum and people get trapped in it https://t.co/Ne2owqgmxn

🗨️ 2 ♺ 1 🤍 14


15:16:24

tarot spread NFTs 🙇 *booing*

🗨️ 2 ♺ 0 🤍 6


15:16:49

okay, 99% chance it's ego death. 1% chance is real death. That's to weed out the unserious

🗨️ 4 ♺ 1 🤍 7


15:21:27

I know so much mystical bullshit. I could make a real buck out here

🗨️ 3 ♺ 0 🤍 10


15:34:39

reverse psychology is a hoax

🗨️ 1 ♺ 0 🤍 19


15:44:58

no thoughts head empty finally

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 4


15:49:42

should I mention the facts that some percentage of my tweets are generated by GPT3

🗨️ 6 ♺ 1 🤍 44


15:56:33

seems like a lot but i guess she would know https://t.co/41gqB1k9u1

🗨️ 1 ♺ 0 🤍 9


15:58:51

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. The user may have deactivated their account, or they may have been suspended for violating Twitter rules

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 11


16:11:04

This was an info hazard because I now have an answer and I can't stop thinking about it

🗨️ 2 ♺ 0 🤍 23


16:31:26

Lyrics shouldn't be coming at you at supersonic speed. That's too fast. You can't even hear them yet. wasteful

🗨️ 5 ♺ 1 🤍 16


16:33:35

Eminem like "shama lama duma lama Danger-Dickle do your mama Skeeter with the Peter eat her meat or beat her Tweeter" NO SLOW DOWN

🗨️ 1 ♺ 0 🤍 8


16:37:17

consider this a possible disclosure. a limited hangout, if you will

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 4


16:45:38

The latest cool meme is going to destroy the timeline tonight so I can hang out with my GF. thank you all, your work is blessed

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 5


16:51:43

https://t.co/4FZ18t1DzJ

image from twitter

🗨️ 3 ♺ 3 🤍 28


17:22:19

tuna pasta salad sandwich https://t.co/HtUWsPtKfO

image from twitter

🗨️ 1 ♺ 0 🤍 6


17:41:09

what's a good wholesome comedy to watch to recover from squid game?

🗨️ 17 ♺ 0 🤍 32


17:49:35

horses kill 100 people every year in the United States but go off

🗨️ 4 ♺ 0 🤍 16


17:53:29

man, Squid Game goes hard 😔😔😔 i barely made it through the last episode 😥😥😥 at the end i had to kill my girlfriend 😭😭😭 who's up

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 17


18:00:20

base rates say there are over twice as many pits as horses. plus pits are 20% of all dogs in the USA which makes the initial stats even dumber https://t.co/GuBTQtXBnm https://t.co/P3yK7chXrK

image from twitter

image from twitter

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 8


18:18:05

I'm doing it

🗨️ 0 ♺ 0 🤍 4


18:18:22

opening jars is a feminine trait

🗨️ 4 ♺ 0 🤍 9


19:01:22

i thought this would be more controversial

🗨️ 1 ♺ 0 🤍 5